Non-residents as subjects of land relations in Ukraine
Ukrainian lands have always attracted interest from foreign investors as a means of production and investment. The tendency to increase such interest does not change for quite a long time. According to Articles 18-20 of the Land Code of Ukraine, each land plot, regardless of the form of ownership or use, has a specific purpose, depending on which the status of the land plot is determined as the object of civil rights. Extremely topical issue is the right of ownership of land to non-residents, both physical and legal persons. The purpose of the article is to analyze regulatory and legal regulation of the peculiarities of acquiring ownership of land plots by non-residents, identifying gaps in legislation.
2. Budzinowski R & Suchon A (2017) Purchasing and renting agricultural land in Poland, CEDR Journal of Rural Law 3(1), pp. 94–97.
3. Brusentsova Y (2016) Application of Land Legislation in the Activities of Local Self-Government Bodies, Factor, Kharkiv.
4. Buletsa S, Oliynyk R & Sabovchyk A (2019) Non-residents as participants in land legal relations in Ukraine, CEDR Journal of Rural Law 5 (1), pp. 89–93.
5. Csák Cs (2018) Constitutional issues of land transactions regulation, Journal of Agricultural and Environmental Law 13(24), pp. 5–32, https://www.doi.org/10.21029/JAEL.2018.24.5
6. Csák Cs, Kocsis B E & Raisz A (2015), Vectors and indicators of agricultural policy and law from the point of view of the agricultural land structure, Journal of Agricultural and Environmental Law 10(19), pp. 32–43.
7. Holló K, Hornyák Zs & Nagy Z, Die Entwicklung des Agrarrechts in Ungarn zwischen 2013 und 2015, Journal of Agricultural and Environmental Law 10(19), pp. 56–72.
8. Hornyák Zs, Jakab N, Nagy Z & Olajos I (2017) Influencing factors of the competitiveness of national agricultural law, Journal of Agricultural and Environmental Law 12(22), pp. 37–56, https://www.doi.org/10.21029/JAEL.2017.22.37
9. Olajos I (2017) The acquisition and the right of use of agricultural lands, in particular the developing Hungarian court practice, Journal of Agricultural and Environmental Law 12(23), pp. 91–116, https://www.doi.org/10.21029/JAEL.2017.23.91
10. Raisz A (2017) Topical issues of the Hungarian land-transfer law, CEDR Journal of Rural Law 3(1), pp. 68–74.
11. Szilágyi J E (2017) European legislation and Hungarian law regime of transfer of agricultural and forestry lands, Journal of Agricultural and Environmental Law 12(23), pp. 148–164, https://www.doi.org/10.21029/JAEL.2017.23.148
12. Szilágyi J E, Kocsis B E & Raisz A (2017) New dimensions of the Hungarian agricultural land in respect of food sovereignty, Journal of Agricultural and Environmental Law 12(22), pp. 160–201, https://www.doi.org/10.21029/JAEL.2017.22.160